Brown discharge

You ladies are so lovely, you've genuinely warmed my heart.

I'm sat watching my precious little girl snooze on the couch and feel blessed. I cried a lot yesterday and this morning, I just feel numb now.

Like I say I'm just bleeding now, I'll go for the second bloods on Sunday and wait to hear, but I've resound myself with the outcome.

What happens is that it? I just bleed and it's over......

This is and should be a happy place for you all to celebrate so I don't want up upset anyone.
X

You are not upsetting anyone this is one of the reasons the forum is here as well as for happy news. It is here for support in good and bad times. I have all my fingers crossed for you. I honestly don't know what would happen next. Sorry. xxxx

I'm so sorry I hope everything is okay xx

Awww, sweetheart. I'm so sorry you are going through this. You're not upsetting us, we are here to support you whatever happens. Big big hugs. Hope you are OK xxx

Hi,
I'm in the same boat...I'm 7+3 preg. On Wed(7wks)had some discharge with streaks of blood in it. went to EPC+internal scan found hbeat. Bleeding did slow but I stupidly/unwittingly went for a walk on Thurs+same bloody discharge after. Rang EPC but as I had no pain Doc told me to stay put+rest.On Fri I had clumps,in loo after I had a pee,rang EPC+Nurse told me to come in ASAP+to make sure to have someone with me. I was devastated as I was convinced it was lost but hbeat was found! Today,I still hv light period like bleeding and there's somewhat of a 'flow' when I stand up or move about. Nurse told me to take it easy(not to lift heavy things etc) but she didnt recommend bed rest 'cos it could bring about different problems'. I have a 6mth old son,born naturally(forceps) but had to have placenta removed manually in theatre. During US on Wed Nurse found a cyst on one of my ovaries+one on the other-as if my last period hadn't cleared it up(can't remember name of it). I'm frantic with worry-any advice?xx

I can't offer any advice I'm sorry....... I have to wait for my bloods my bleeding is worse and I'm pretty sure it's over.

Thanks for the support ladies xxx

Hi Everyone,
I am sorry to let you know we lost our little one on Sat night-devastated but getting stronger each day. There are times when I am OK an others I could and do weep uncontrollably. I have a great hubby and fabulous wee boy and YES we will try asap. We will never replace this wee one but I truly believe we will have the big family we deserve. How are you,Lynsey?xxx I found great comfort in these forums-before,during and now after. Keep chatting-it helps to know others,near and far,are looking out for us.xxx Love,Txx

I'm so sorry for you. I'm ok, had a scan yesterday to confirm everything, have to go for another in 6 wks to check everything had passed, as there was a small amount of gestational sac left.

It's been a truly awful 10 days, and my little girl has been amazing..... I'm truly blessed.

I'm not too sure if there will be a next time I'm not ready to think about it yet.

I used this forum for my first pregnancy, and at the time lived in Singapore. This time round I'm in Canada, and it's nice to know I'm chatting to people from home....... The support has really helped.

I wish you all the best xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, but glad the forums help and hope you are
Able to draw strength from your family at this hard time. We are always here if you want to talk xx

So sorry to hear the sad news, Lynsey and Tracey. Will be thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back