Brown CM?

Flossy82

Reaction score
OK ladies i was wondering why ive had on a couple of wipes after going to the loo that my CM has had a slight brown tinge to it i started to get all worried for some silly reason is this ok? I feel fine other than that :)

I'm sure everything is all fine but it could be that you have had a slight bleed a while ago and this is the old blood making its way out of your body. It is more than likely from some sort of obrasion and absolutely nothing to worry about but if I were you I would contact your midwife to tell her what you have been experiencing, its best to be on the safe side. Hope all is ok and that it clears up soon :hug:

im sure everything is fine but its worth getting it checked out hun, just to put your mind at ease :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a day of brown cm every month around the time my period would have been due up until 12 weeks then it stopped,

I would just ring the midwife and see what she says, have you had any before around the time of your period or is this the first time?

i has this just after my 12 week scan with jack and obviously everything was fine :) so im sure you are too, but prehaps if ur worried give ur midwife a ring :hug:

Thanks for your replys. Ive had nothing up until now :) IM sure your right and its nothing to worry over but il give the MW a call to ease my mind. Thanks again :hug:

Im sure everythings fine too hun! It is always best to speak to the MW anyways! :hug: Hope she put your mind at ease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back