brown blood!

daniph1

Reaction score
As the title says just found brown blood in knickers and when I wiped!!! Help x

It's usually fresh blood u have to worry about? Is this your usual time for ur monthly? If u have cramps or are concerned phone ur midwife?x

I haven't got a midwife, they don't see u till quite late here! First appos this sunday. I'm just missing my second period, no cramps! So worried x

Dont panic!! As you know ive had lots of actual bright red fresh blood and ive had scan and everything is fine. Ive now been told to ignore it unless it gets heavier than just spotting and if i get pain. Its scary to see though isnt it?! Even tho i had bleeds with my daughter and she was fine i still panic a little every time i see it!! x

I rant the epu and they told me to keep an eye on it and they have booked me in for a scan on tuesday! Jesus this is so scary x

You will feel much better once you see on the scan that all is ok x

thank you sweety! I am so worried. I am sitting in work being most inefficient! dqaydreaming and fricking googling! xx

Hey hun, i had a bit of brown blood at 9 weeks after having a good scan like you! went for another scan and all was fine, i know its hard but dont panic, they told me it was just a little left over implantation blood coming out. Brown blood is usually fine.

Dont worry, glad they are giving you a scan though to put your mind at ease! xxx

Thank you Nurse - oooooffffff its scary isnt it! They have told me to keep an eye on it and if it gets heavier to go to A & E. I so hope all is ok on Tuesday xxx

i know its scary but you will be ok :hugs: try and relax! xxx

Even if it goes red/pinky i wouldnt worry too much because hats what ive had near enough since i first found out i was pregnant, think its justto worry if its heavy or painful. x

Don't google that is the worse thing you can do as info on there varies. Try and stay calm, rest and hope all goes well with your scan x

Thank you ladies......... and breathe Dani, breathe!!!!! I am trying to stay calm. I have seen my boots, he was doing well in their, fingers crossed he is still happy! xxx

Hey Dani, with my son I had brown and pink blood at 7 and 9 weeks, he's now almost 4, I've also had a few wipes of blood with this one, but scan all good, I think it's quite common , brown blood especially is just old blood your body is getting rid of as your uterus grows xx

Hey babe, as difficult as it is try and stay calm...... I have a history of losses but all MMC and this time around I had some brown spotting and went into emotional meltdown... rushed straight to my EPAU and waited hours for them to scan me, all whilst sobbing!

The scan showed a baby, wriggling and a heart beat and the growth was bang on target. The scan was internal and the probe had brown blood all over. I was cramping and had lower back pain, after a few days of the spotting it stopped completely.

I think mine was just left over implantation bleed that my body had not got rid of, My midwife told me on my first appointment this week that so far that day she had seen 6 other women and ALL had some bleeding.

If your panicked go straight to the epau sit and wait casualty and get scanned today.

Good luck sweetheart, im sure you will be fine. Brown blood is weeks old xxxxxx

I've got no experience with this at all, but from what I've read (and echoing the others above) I think brown is normally fine. Although I can understand you'd be panicking!

Deep breaths...you'll be fine. Good luck with the scan xx

sorry to see this hun! cant imagine how scared u are! but remember u have seen ur bean and their hearbeat and the chances of something going wrong is so small! its probably something completely normal babe.
im sure the scan will be fine and u will just get to see ur little bean again :)

x
Make a pregnancy ticker

Thank you for your kind words ladies, I am panicking. I cant help it, but i am in work and cant do anything about it! I have some intermittent twingy cramping which feels wierd. Just been to toilet again and there is slight brown when wiping - nothing else! I should calm down shouldnt I!! xxx

The fact is babe you prob wont calm until you have had that scan - if you cant wait till tuesday just tell work whats happening and go straight down there.

x

hi hun brown blood is fine, i had this and lots of it to the point i wore a towel for a week before my scan, the nurses and that explained that its just old blood coming away and maybe not even from right up you bits but just some kind of loose old blood left from implantation or last period.

been told to only worry if its bright red , clots with/without pain

try not to worry too much till scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back