brown blood!

Hi babe it's completely normal to panic. I had this at 8 weeks they said it was either breakthrough bleeding (when af would normally arrive) or it was the cyst on my ovaries bursting

Take it easy :hugs: xxxx

Thank u so much for all ur reassurance girls! U have made me feel much better. Weekend of very little activity for me! I won't lie, I am still in panic mode but much less panicy than before! All in all there hasn't been much touch wood. Xx

Take care hun, rest up as much as you can. I took to my sofa and did nothing for a week!!!

I have official taken up residency on the sofa and I aint moving! Dh has gone to the shop with LO to buy something for tea! Good job as I was about to kill him! He came in knowing full well what I've been through today and am still going through and said I'm just gunna get some beers then the boys r cumin around to play fifa 12 and cards! Ha! My fucking arse they are!! Xx

Hey sweet, I've just caught up on this thread, hope you're ok and not panicking too much. Enjoy the sofa lots this weekend xxx

I have official taken up residency on the sofa and I aint moving! Dh has gone to the shop with LO to buy something for tea! Good job as I was about to kill him! He came in knowing full well what I've been through today and am still going through and said I'm just gunna get some beers then the boys r cumin around to play fifa 12 and cards! Ha! My fucking arse they are!! Xx

that made me lol! put ur foot down honey men have no clue xx

Hope ur ok hun, and defo say no to a house full!! Better still tell oh to go out to one of theirs houses!! Haha nice quiet evening 4u xxx

Ok well ladies I hjad no more last night or whilst sleeping or until ten minutes ago! It seems to rear its head when sorry tmi I am going for a poo! This morning its like brown water???? Like when I wipe it stains the paper light brown???? Xxx

It sounds old!!! If it was anything serious it would be thicker with possible clots (sorry tmi)
How far along are you would af be due around now? Xxx

Yeah babe I'm 8 weeks 2 days so bang on for that time of the month! I hve ytouch wood no pain or anything just this watery stuff when I straining! I had an inermal examination with specular last friday, cud that have hurt me a little and blood coming out now!!! I really hope its old blood xxx sue, thanks so much for reassurance! It means a lot xx

Hey you ok lovely ? with my first daughter i had implantation bleed was brown and watery tmi. They gave me scan and all was fine hope that helps xx

It certainly sounds like old blood to me, hope you are still relaxing Dani x

Just thought I would drop in for an update - been for my scan today and baby is fine. I have an im plantation bleed which they noticed on last weeks scan but failed to tell me about - brill!!!! Gotta go backm in 2 weeks to be checked out again. And then it will almost be time for my 12 week scan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooo relieved xxxx

so glad everything is ok for you and lil boots xx

Thank you so muchn ladies.... Mrs Blue get your preggers butt over here NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Was just reading back and I am so pleased everything is ok for you and Lil Boots :dance:

Thank you soooo much! Mind at rest a little now, buit I am a little cross they didnt tell me about it last week! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back