Holiday with a baby?

maldives

Reaction score
Hi girls...
I am soo desperate to go on a beach holiday somewhere like Bali or thailand ...
I have found this nice place that needs to be booked in advance..
i just don't know if its ok to go on holiday with a baby?
im not thinking of going now of course..
is it ok when my baby is 6 months old? or shall i wait till his a year??

of course it is ok to go somewhere with a baby!!

Only thing I would check is if a young one can get all the vaccinations required.

SarahH said:
of course it is ok to go somewhere with a baby!!

Only thing I would check is if a young one can get all the vaccinations required.
WSS. Travelling with a baby is so much easier. I am more worried about how Seren is going to cope then Cally

Sure it is ok. Just take all the usual precautions in keeping him out of the sun and well hydrated etc :)

Im going next April

Booked already :D

Callum will be 10 months-ish

New to the forum, but I took James on holiday to Spain for a month when he was 5 months and it was fine. We timed the flights to coincide with his naps and made sure we had plenty of nappies for the plane! He was a little colicky for the first few days because of the water (so wish I'd still been bfing!) but was fine other than that. We were so careful of him in the sun, but people still said he had a sun tan when we got back. :wall:

We have already been on three holidays or short breaks and LO is only three months. No probs at all!

we've just got back from spain when ky was 5months and we had a lovely time (although on the last day he picked up a nasty sickness bug!) he enjoyed himself, loved the pool! and having a nap on the sun loungers! The only hard part was the plane luckily it was only 2 hours but when he was tired and couldnt get comfy to sleep he was a nightmare. i dont think i could cope with a long haul flight when they're this young.

If you go somewhere like Thailand your lo will def need jabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back