broke the news

thanks all. she is so difficult.

i just can't talk to her cos she either goes off on one or sulks like a child.

my dad is getting the 1st phone call. even oh agrees he deserves it more than she does. i was left with my dad when they split up9i was about 2) and i didnt see her from age of 8 till 14. she hasn't got the right to leave me all those years without any contact at all then expect to be the 1st to meet my baby. that is grandads place. xxx

how pathetic is this. spoke to my cousin last night and my mum text her yesterday asking if she had her mum there when she had her lo.

what difference does that make. she could text 100 people who all answer yes still doesn't mean cos they have i have to have her there.

argh bloody pain in the arse woman. leave me alone to have my baby how i want to. xxx

Im sorry but she is behaving like a spoilt child , I will not be telling anyone I am in labour they will all get a phone call and a picture when baby arrives , in my own time. The first few hours with your baby are precious and up to you to decide how you spent them , let her sulk xxx

thanks. i feel like im dealing with a child. i tried to explain she is going to be waiting around the hospital for a long time and even when he is here she wont be able to see him for a while but apparently im an ogre.

oh well. bloody deal with it i say. i know she is my mum but christ. if anyone else was being like this she would have something to say. xxx

how pathetic is this. spoke to my cousin last night and my mum text her yesterday asking if she had her mum there when she had her lo.

what difference does that make. she could text 100 people who all answer yes still doesn't mean cos they have i have to have her there.

argh bloody pain in the arse woman. leave me alone to have my baby how i want to. xxx

My nana has been like this lol, cos I told her she can't take the baby out for walks until at least 6 weeks (due to me wanting to establish bf mainly but also I think before 6 weeks is far too early for her to be off without me!) she keeps mentioning Jim or Doreen or whoever's grandkid was with them at 10 days/2 weeks/whatever. Like I'm going to go "oh well then, have her after a week if JIM's daughter thought it ok!"

Oh and what you said about how if it was anyone else being like that she'd have something to say - snap! My nana is always on about how I should tell other people to back off, how I shouldn't leave the baby with MIL until baby is 1 (!) etc, but somehow it doesn't occur to her that this should also apply to her!

Last edited:
exactly.

my mum actually had the nerve to turn round and say when it comes to the hospital and you being in labour tell your dad, jo(step mum) and lee's mum to fucking stay at home out of the way.

i was fuming. to the point where i almost told her to do that. but cos i cant talk to her i just made an excuse and left to go home. xxx

exactly.

my mum actually had the nerve to turn round and say when it comes to the hospital and you being in labour tell your dad, jo(step mum) and lee's mum to fucking stay at home out of the way.

i was fuming. to the point where i almost told her to do that. but cos i cant talk to her i just made an excuse and left to go home. xxx

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Who does she think she is? and what right does she think she has over you, your oh and your child? She sounds like a petulant child and needs to grow up.

Stick to your guns hun, you're totally in the right here.

thanks. i told my dad earlier and he just laughed at how pathetic she is as said thank god im not stuck with her anymore. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back