britney spears

Discussion in 'TV, Film & Entertainment' started by trixipaws, Jan 23, 2008.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

i read in closer that she said she doesnt care shes lost her kids coz she can hav more- and theyll be cuter without "rat-face" (k-fed)
    :evil: so she thinks theyre replaceable, and NOT cute?!? how can she say that :(

heard her on the radio with a british accent too is she schizophrenic or something? :think:

2. NickyB

NickyB Well-Known Member

How terrible. How would her children react if they heard that?!

3. fran_23

fran_23 Well-Known Member

thats an awful thing to say i only hope those poor kids dont read that somewhere one day!
    i feel so sorry for them with that idiot father and a mother who appears
    to not give a crap- they'd be better off in a loving foster home or something. even britneys mum is a money grabbing idiot.

4. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

5. Melly+2

Melly+2 Well-Known Member

She wants sticking in loony bin if you ask me, why make kids if you cant be arsed to bring them up, just shows her maturity doesnt it, silly cow :roll:

6. jenna

jenna Well-Known Member

shes probably on drugs, either that or she needs locking up. Most of the things iv seen in the paper recently... normal people just dont do that :talkhand:

7. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* Well-Known Member

I feek sorry for her. No one can know for sure if she really said those things. The press want her to fail and keep doing crazy things as they are making so much money from it.

8. MissSara

MissSara Well-Known Member

I disagree, i don't belive everything i read in those mags as most of it is made up to boost sales and with britany being the hot topic at the minute they will all be on the band wagon.

I feel sorry for her, she is mentally ill and everyone she thought was close to her doesn't give a shit. I mean wheres her mum??? if i was having a break down my mum would be there no questions asked. And if had just had my kiddies taken off me i would go just as mental as her.

I admit she does need help and fast before she does something serious, but the press need to lay off and give her time to get better.

9. SarahH

SarahH Well-Known Member

sad thing is I know someone that said something simular about her kids!

When she left her then husband he asked "what about the kids" (she had 2 boys) and her reply was......

"you have them, I can have more!" :shock: :shock:

Needless to say she isnt my friend anymore!