URGENT MONEYSAVING ADVICE

When we moved in a few weeks ago our electricity was already with EON and the gas was by British Gas and I asked the Eon man to switch the gas to them too AND I capped my prices... YAY, so glad I did now!

I'm quite impressed with myself, i know nothing about these sort of things as I've never lived without my mum before, just glad I did the right thing!

I'm with british gas..they gave me a great deal (capped) when we moved in here last October. I think I'm tied in until Oct this year...when I imagine my fuel price will rocket and there won't be any other capped prices available then :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sick of this credit crunch...or recession as I like to call it cos that's what it bloody is...dressing it up with a fancy new name doesn't make it any chuffin nicer

:think: i am up for saving money of course, but urchin u say capped prices are higher than normal rate ones? and the price increase is not guaranteed? how much money in pounds would we be likely to save by doing this? can the same saving not be achieved by saving energy (switching lights off etc)?

just noticed the ads at the top of the screen! not the usual PF sorta ads lol. i'd click on them but im too blimmin hooked on PF iv only got 90 minutes left and i got a weeks catchin up to do :lol:

trixipaws said:
:think: i am up for saving money of course, but urchin u say capped prices are higher than normal rate ones? and the price increase is not guaranteed? how much money in pounds would we be likely to save by doing this? can the same saving not be achieved by saving energy (switching lights off etc)?

Go to uswitch, type in what you spend and they will tell you the best deal for you... if you want capped though literally eon is the last one offering it. uswitch told me I have saved at least £89 by switching to eon, plus we're capped now, plus we got the £55 cashback from quidco.

We already owe british gas over £100 and can't afford to pay it off right now so we will have to stick with them and owe them even more money :cry: :evil:

I'm assuming we're capped, we recieved a letter the other day saying that we're not affected by the rise in energy bills..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back