Britain's Oldest Mums and Dads

I still say that older parents can be just as good as younger ones. Maybe they cant be as active or fashionable but that shouldnt matter too much. As for bullying, people get bullied for all sorts of reasons.
My mum is an older mum to my younger sisters and she is a more balanced and calm mum now than she was with me which is a bit annoying for me as I copped it all when I was younger. :lol: :lol:

There is too old i agree...but there is also alot of very very healthy 50 year olds, i mean some people live to 100 and most people at least 79 on average so how can we say that a 50 year old with AT LEAST 30 years to go cant possibly bring up a child? By 18 the child will be independant that makes the parent 68...i see 68 year olds running the marathon...im 18 and no where near as fit as people that do that....

I admit i didnt agree with the 84 year old father, because the poor boy will ve very young when his father dies...but he seemed like a well looked after healthy boy who was also happy and had been bought up to not care what other people think when it came to things about his parents which is really good.

I would much rather alot of children with horrible parents in there 20's 30's and 40's be given to 50 year olds that knew how to care, if the choice had to be made.

I.e was in JJB looking for some gym trainers and a girl of seven with her mom, mid 30's- 40 dressed like something you would see on b'ham streets (im from b'ham so not taking the mic!) ....daughter walks down an isle with mom and a trainer falls down, the girl didnt even knock it!! it was someone on the other side...The mom turns around and say "YOU F**KING IDIOT!! CANT YOU WATCH WHAT YOUR F'ING DOING!!??" while the girl nearly in tears scared to death tries to explain that it wasnt her the mother then threatens to "strangle the little fing b**tch".

Now i know im going on but cant you see there is much much worse parents to worry about than ones because they are old that actually give their children a good life! When there is children out there been beaten up, abused, starved and basically bought up in such a disgusting way like the little girl above.

I think we need to chanel our thoughts on worse things.

:cry:

cassi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back