Brilliant. Now I'm a bad School kid mum because of my pram!

nickilubs

Reaction score
:wall: Some days you just wish you hadn't left the house.

I went to take Ivy to get her weighed. I had some guy shouted across the road that I should be at school not having babies. I ignored and carried on walking.

Then I went in to see my boss after Ivy had been weighed and a guy in the shop decided to tell me that he had seen a program and my pram is bad and I should get a new one because its not front facing and she wont interact with me and I must not care that I cant see her. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: dick heads.

Urgh, ignore them all!

Id of nutted the interfeereing bloke that shouted across the road - then folded the buggy up and proceeded to beat him round the head with it.

Some people dont know when to keep their mouth shut!!

omg, poor you, dont listen to any of them.how dare they say those things! :hug: :hug: :hug:
im not suprised you wish'd you'd never left the house!

that bloke was only saying about face - face pushcahirs becuase i group in scottland(i think) desided that babies are emotionally harmed by forward facing pushchairs! if you ask me kids get more stimulation by being able to look infront of them at whats going on. (but there we go.... what do we knoe huh, we're only mums!!!!!)
theo's pushchair is face-face at the moment, but im sure like ivy he sleeps when ever hes in his pushchair still anyway, so he wouldnt know much different!

dont listen to them, your a great mummy x x x

Men!!! What in the hell do they know!!!! Ive only just bought a buggy that i can have ryan facing me in and im dam sure he hasn't be "harmed" by not being able to see me!!!

Anyway why is it anyones business at what age you have a baby??

what dickcheeses!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

dont listen to em, theyre talkin out their arses :roll: :roll:

She sleeps the second we get moving in the push chair lol. I know there has been research into it but I knew that already I didn't need to be told! I just told him that 99% of the time shes in a sling and that beats any pushchair lol, but as it was raining it was better for her to be in the pram so she wouldn't get wet, he soon shut up. :) The age thing just went straight over my head I get that one all the time, not quite as bluntly but still.

Idiots. Who cares what people think anyway :shakehead: .

why do random strangers think that making comments like that is acceptable?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A childless 50 yr old bloke once told me off (when pregnant) for wearing heels as I'd 'tilt my womb'.

I do sometimes wonder why some people think we're remotely interested in their 'opinions' :roll:

How rude! The guy in the shop probably thought he was being helpful whilst really being a big dollop of s**t.

Hold your head up and stick your two fingers up their nostrils next time!

:hug:

Kim x x x x

Dunno why people bother to open their mouths... I've been told that I am mentally scarring lil miss for breastfeeding beyond 6 months... I mean COME ON :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: people are such idiots

I would've stood and lectured him on the possibilities of combining school and education. Until his ears exploded

Oh hun thats awful. I am in the same boat as you. I get things like that happen to me all the time because I look about 12 and having no boobs doesn't do anything for me either! It's just one thing after the other when I go out in town. It really gets me down because people think I haven't a clue and I am too young to have a baby. I am 22 and have been with my OH for 5 years now. We have lived together the whole time we have been together and knew having a baby was right for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back