breech babies

trixipaws

Reaction score
my mission is to turn my baby (who is breech atm- 33.5 weeks) so i can have the home water birth i want ( :pray: :pray: :pray: ) so i'm after some advice!

saw MW today she didnt seem too concerned LO is breech at this stage, but did say that by 37 weeks she'll be too big to turn :shock: !
she said i could try sticking my bum in the air on my hands&knees and rocking for 5mins twice a day. what i'd like to kno is:

has anyone done this exercise and been successful?

if doing it too much might cause her to turn around twice- so we're back to where we started?! :shock: (forgot to ask her that! :doh: )

and is there anything else i can do (eat certain things, avoid certain things, etc)

any help appreciated!
x

When sam kept turning before he was born I was told that those movements only worked for back to back babies?

They can try and turn them as long as you don't have a previous c section scar.

She still has time to turn,fingers crossed she finds her way soon and you get your home water birth :hug:

Hiya! This was me a few weeks ago, my lo had been wrong way up the whole way through, I crawled around on the floor, slept on my left side and she turned herself, must have been in my sleep but it was somewhere between 34 and 36 weeks. There are other things to try such as moxibustion and reflexology, don't despair, i really thought I would be having a section but she changesd all that for me and now at 37 weeks I am taking raspberry leaf tea capsules and have just received my pool from the good birth company. Don't give up hope! :hug:

try not to worry too much hun christopher was breech up till about 35 and a half weeks and they said he wouldnt be able to turn as he was measuring so big but he did so you still got time yet xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back