Breech Babies

Babylicious

Reaction score
Just been told baby is breech, what will happen now? I've been told they will decide at 38/39 weeks when I see the consultant.

Do they turn? He's my second and I never had this with paris.

My fourth was breech up until 39wks...he turnes and did somersaults all the time but everytime i went to the midwife he was breech.....they offered to manually turn him i said no way as it went against my instincts. I used accunpuncture and it did work.....He was even slightly transverse (sideways in the beginning of labour)

Its your second and you have lots of time and room in your belly. You can argue for a vaginal delivery if babe remains breech...my friend did and all was well and that was her first. :D Don't worry

There is a thread on here somewhere with a million tips to get babes to turn :eek:

I wouldnt worry about it hun Imogen was breech for ages and they were were on about c sections, but she turned at around 38 weeks and was fine. Lots babies wont turn till mums in labour.

Why no have a bounce on your bann everyday and look on the net for ways to sit to get little man to turn.

You have lots of time though so dont get stressed about it.

As others have said, plenty of time yet :hug:

my notes are really weird, and there's not even a space for my MW to say how bubs is lying until my 36 week appointment, so I guess it can't be too important until then.

To help, just make sure you don't slouch and get crawling around with your bum higher than your head (I hope to God this LO isn't breach, DH couldn't cope with that kind of temptation! :rotfl: )

Thanks girls, hopefully he'll turn. Strange thing is he's been head down since 26 weeks :roll: Must be awkward like his dad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back