Breech at 38 weeks

maybebaby

Reaction score
My mum's next door neighbour is 38 weeks & had an emergency c-section with her 1st baby. She wanted to deliver this one normally if possible but has just been told it's breech and she'll have to have another section if it hasn't turned in the next week or so. Does anyone know if anything can be done to encourage the baby to turn?

My sis just had emergency c section, her baby was breech @ 32 weeks....she was told to get on all fours and crawl round, and also on al fours in bath :shock: Unfortunatley baby didnt have time to turn, she had her breech @ 34 weeks but worth a try xx

Hmmm I should think it's very unlikely that baby will turn at 38 weeks. My little one was breech and I think he was stuck in that position for a very long time judging be head shape! Keep everything crossed that baby does turn for her.

I was going to say the same, being breech at 38 weeks makes it not very likely the baby will turn now. My bil's girlfriend had a breech baby at 38 weeks and had to have a c section.

Just realised I forgot to update this - baby turned at 39 weeks! So she's now 3 days overdue & all set for her natural birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back