Breech and Baby very small...

Kylie1007

Reaction score
It will end soon!! :hug: Mine was also breech the other day but the midwife said it had plenty of time to turn. I think they look at it more seriously at 36 weeks and if it hasn't turned by then they start looking at the csec option. Don't know much about babies measuring small - mine was way above the line so is measuring big at the moment!!! Hope it was just the way it was lying!

Tia was breech right up to 36 weeks when she finally turned... Just in time too... because I was looking at a c section. You still have two weeks yet and the midwife will be keeping a close watch on you now, just to make sure that everything proceeds as it should. Try not to worry too much just yet.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Gemma, you really have had such a stressful time of it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try not to get too worried. I'm sure there is still time for her to turn around.

How do you feel about having a c-section? xxx

yes my baby was breech at 35 weeks, she turned at 36 weeks, after lots of sitting forward on my seat with knees below my waist, bouncing on my birth ball and sleeping on my left side.
hope she turns for u :pray:

You poor luv!
How can these wee bundles cause sooo much anguish and they aren't even here yet!!!

No advice on the breech, but at my last appointment I measured 30 weeks and I was 34. So they sent me for a scan and baby was fine!

Please try and not worry!

Just spoke to a relative who's baby was in the breech position.

She was given exercises and positions to sit and lie on to help baby get into position.

It did the trick for her.

I have heard quite a few people mention that girls are more likely to be breech.

I hope everything goes well for you. xxx

My son was breech until he turned at 36 weeks. My brother was apparently breech right up until 40 weeks! (And then stayed put for another 3 weeks!) There's plenty of time. :hug:

Ive just got back from my 34 weeks check with midwife to discover my baby is still breech (has been since 28weeks) when i was convinced he had moved. They think he is lying slantways! Plus she said i was measuring 32 instead of 34 so i have to go back next week to check the measurements :shock: They said regarding him being breech they dont worry until im 37 weeks then i will have to go see a consultant at hospital to see if they want to turn him or book in c section. TO be honest, after having a horrid time first time round im not too bothered as long as the baby is ok, although i dont fancy the long recovery afterwards.
As for the fundal measurements i think most of it is rubbish. I know so many people who have been sent to hospital because they measure too small and their babies were fine. All women are different the way they carry and have different family history, etc. and 2cms isnt that big a difference anyway so im not unduly worried at this stage. Hope it helps your not the only one! :)

Hiya,

I spoke to my mum & she says that I was breach until about 36 weeks & measured small, but I only weighed 6lb 6oz when I popped out.

She also said it was a really easy birth as I was quite little but still fighting fit & strong as an ox when I did come out.

Good luck love & try not to stress too much about the birth, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back