Baby in breech

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Jen & Her Men, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Jen & Her Men

Jen & Her Men Well-Known Member

I was wondering how many of you ladies have babies who have turned all ready and when the point comes when the docs say that baby is breech so will deffo need a caesarean?

I had my 4D scan last week and baby is breech but sonographer says not to worry too much cos they can still turn at this point.

I am a bit anxious though and wondered when your babies turned, if they have etc?

2. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

My baby's still breech and no one is to bothered yet, i dont think they think too much of it till around 36 weeks because there is still plenty of room for them to turn.

I was told that she is breech now but by the time i get home she could have moved round and then still move back again.

Hope this helps.

3. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Mine was breech from around 20 weeks most of the time and I started to panic as I reached 29/30 weeks but sure enough she turned last week :) just hoping she stays that way now!

4. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

so theres still chance mine could turn breech? :shock: :?

5. kelsey

kelsey Well-Known Member

mine was head down till around 28 weeks then decided to turn breech. the consultants said basically not to worry and if she's still breech at 36 weeks then they would discuss what to do next - trying to turn her manually or a c section. Fortunately she's turned back to being head down.