breatlessness

frangelle

Reaction score
I am finding I am getting out of breath really quickly, even just walking up stairs abit too fast and I am out of breath. Is this normal during pregnancy? I was never like this before!!!

yep vey normal, do you have asthma, i do and its evan worse lol :roll: :x

Yep agree with Tangerinedream, tis only gonna get worse especially during the hot summer months :(

'Fraid so, I had it really badly with all three.....

Yep...takes it out of me just going upstairs to loo :(

i cant breathe at all anymore!! as well as walking and stairs and stuff, if i sit slumped i feel i cant get enough air. can be quite scary sometimes but its obviously normal, one of the joys i guess.

going to but an air conditioning unit tmora for this heat, oh feels sorry for me. either that or hes sick of hearing me complain! also talked him into buying me a handheld vac because the regular one is just too much of a task, i'll pass out!

It's driving me mad I can never breath properly. I have asthma as well and I am suffering really bad.
I can't even walk a few yards without getting short of breath and it makes me cough alot.
I can't wait till baby comes so I can get my body and insides back to normal :(

yes i had that and i'm afraid it got much worse, peaking at around 27 weeks. its eased off a bit now LO's turned (she was breech then) but our only real relief will be when we pop! lol

FeeFee said:
Yep agree with Tangerinedream, tis only gonna get worse especially during the hot summer months :(

See I don't recall getting this with my last pregnancy!!! It's so wierd that all the symptoms I'm getting now I don't seem to remember from last time :shock:

I'm glad I'm not abnormal and its not where i'm really unfit!!!

Thanks for all your replys guys, I feel very reassured :D

Frangelle- I thought it was because i am very fat and not especially fit but i have been assured by the skinny bints its not just me being a fat git it is baby crushing the lungs lol

Saying that i just took my last 2nd Tri pics and my bump is definitely smaller but WAY higher so explains alot me thinks :(

FeeFee said:
Frangelle- I thought it was because i am very fat and not especially fit but i have been assured by the skinny bints its not just me being a fat git it is baby crushing the lungs lol

Saying that i just took my last 2nd Tri pics and my bump is definitely smaller but WAY higher so explains alot me thinks :(

'skinny bints' :rotfl:

I thought it was because I've put on a fair bit of weight since I got pregnant so I thought it was that, I was getting abit worried. I can't even go up the stairs without being knackered at the top!!!

Me either and they all assure me its bubbs doing it not all the shite i've eaten in the last 31 years of my life lol
I'm happy to go with that for now, makes me feel warm and fluffy inside :rotfl:

I'm the same, even when reading my 3-year-old a story out loud! :shock:

:hug:

Jamie said:
I'm the same, even when reading my 3-year-old a story out loud! :shock:

:hug:

Yeah but you're further gone than me so I've got all this to look forward to, oh joy!!!! :lol:

I get out of breath very easily too. It scared me at first but I read about it somewhere and it's normal

Yep, I get it too and it doesn't help I have to walk up 4 flights of stairs to our flat :shock:

madam bully said:
Yep, I get it too and it doesn't help I have to walk up 4 flights of stairs to our flat :shock:

How are you going to manage with a pushchair when little one's born?!!! :shock: That'll knacker you out lol!

frangelle said:
madam bully said:

How are you going to manage with a pushchair when little one's born?!!! :shock: That'll knacker you out lol!

The pushchair can stay downstairs in the communal hallway, luckily only 4 flats in the building and massive hallways!

At least it can help me get back in shape after :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back