Breathtakingly sharp pain

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So we've just been food shopping. When I got in the car I felt a bit uncomfortable but that's nothing new at the moment. Went shopping, everything fine, and as walking back to the car (I wasn't carrying anything except kitchen roll) I had an astonishingly sharp pain shoot left to right across my bladder. I had not long been to the loo so it was pretty empty but it made me feel a bit dizzy it was so sharp.
Am thinking its just a twang as stuff's shifting about, I had a good bowel movement this morning (eeeewwww sorry) and am wondering if its everything settling down after that. If it happens again I'm gonna ring someone cos it was so painful. Been about half an hour without anything else and defo no bleeding or anything. Will wait and see xxxxxxxxxx

Hope all is ok hun. It sounds like a stretching pain to me, or perhaps a pulled muscle?

Thanks Torino, I don't think its anything serious but i think its set off my panic levels again just when they were calming down :roll:. Will just keep an eye on it xxxxxxxxxx

I had it the other day and went to the docs cos I had stabbing pains but everything is ok. Thing they are just stretching pains but we are just all paranoid cos of the past and whats been happening on here. xxxx

So far no more sharp pains, just a bit achy but am putting that down to my cysts :roll:. Also noticed on my scan report that I have a fibroid......this baby is nothing short of a miracle bless her xxxxxxxx

Ive had more cramping the last few days too, we just have to keep calm. Very unlikely to be bad news now we have seen our little babies kicking and punching etc

Hope you are feeling better!

I also read somewhere that sometimes cysts can go and when they collapse that can cause sharp pains. Don't know how true that is.

I've heard that too. I think I just panic about it because I have had several burst before and the pain is immense, ended up on a morphine drip the first time round and what was left of it on the scan was over 6 inches across :shock:. The second and third time I just cried through the pain as didn't want to wake and worry OH xxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you hun. When I had my second lot of bleeding that was like a period and they scanned me the cyst I had on my left ovary had gone. So odd!!! Bodies during pregnancy are so very weird!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back