Breathing

MaryLouise

Reaction score
I know that being out of breath is probably completely normal as LO is obviously taking up more room and so making my lung capacity smaller but should I be out of breath all of the time? I was expecting to find it more difficult to walk up and down the stairs etc but I can be sat still and suddenly I feel like I'm panicking because I cant get enough air, is this normal? My mum says it is but since its 24 years since she had a baby and her memory isnt all that great! :wink:

I wouldn't say I was out of breath when sitting but I do find myself taking sudden gasps of air!

I used to get this all the time. I was the same as you...worrying cos I was just sat there and couldn't breath. i was even worse when the weather was warm..I think you're right it's to do with the lung capacity etc.

Hope you feel better soon. x :hug:

my friend has just been telling me on the phone that she used to get worse after eating after 7pm or eating stodgy food... she was listening to how out of breath i was after eating the worlds biggest jacket potato, butter & cheese at 8.30 :lol: im going to try eating smaller amounts & earlier if i can now to see if that helps my breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back