My back is killing me..and weird pain when breathing

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ive been sat upright on a desk chair for the last hour.. So its not positioning but in the last 10 minutes oh my god the pain in my lower back is EVIL, it spreads round into sides of bumpy too, only thing that is easing it right now, is to arch my back and push bump forward as far as I can Lol but as soon as i straighten out again its right back

and other thing, when i breath in my whole bump hurts as it moves :shock: i have to breath shallow to avoid it and only breath with my chest if that makes sense!

Oh sounds painfu have u rung midwife? Hope its easing off

The pain when breathing as eased off, but still nasty back pain, have to keep adjusting to ease it off, and walking around the kitchen like a dumbdumb LOL

hmm I find it all confusing but I suppose we will know when its real labour have had so many pre labour symptoms this weekend i thought he was coming!! Argh cannot wait until the 13th if he doesnt decide to come. Hope u can get some relief with the backache I hate it xx

Hope baby makes an apprearance for you! Maybe baby is back to back or something? You still doing all your labour things to help it along? X

I think she might be back to back, she has been at the last couple appointments, and i regularly get feet and knees sticking out of bump LOL

Still taking evening primrose, but havent been doing accupressure/nipple stim for a couple days (its been too cold to wap those out!) was planning to do the accupressure again today.. but im a bit wary of kicking things off too fast cause the snow.. is awful. Im not even at home, im stuck at my parents without any of my stuff cause they dont wanna drive in 8 inches of snow lol and theres more comin down!

have stuck a hot water bottle behind me and its helping a bit, but ive got this constant sharp-ish ache in back/bump/hips now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back