Breasts

star fish

Reaction score
Anyone elses breasts giving them a hard time?

Well actually it's just the one. The right one. Hurts like shoot! Have to hold it when walking up or down the stairs or it hurts even more. My bra is irritating the nipple but if i take it off the rest of the breast pretends it is being dragged down by an invisible rope and complains, loudly.

Just me?

Both mine have been bad the whole pregnancy. Actually, better in the last few weeks mostly, but before then they knacked all day long in the bra, then ached all night not in bra, n when popping to loo for middle of night pee, I have to carry them downstairs lol. Still note of hope, they are a bit better now!

Oh good, only another 14 weeks til i get to where you are then ;-)

Hehe, on the plus side if your boobs hurt all must be ok, that's my thinking. When mine stopped hurting the other week for a bit I had a paddy at the drs and cried till the mw listened for heartbeat :whistle:

I feel like my boobs are going to fall off!! Ouch!!
Have ordered a non wired bra for support at night as I am in agony when the bra comes off!!

I feel like my boobs are going to fall off!! Ouch!!
Have ordered a non wired bra for support at night as I am in agony when the bra comes off!!

I thought this sounded like a good idea. I have a ton of bras, so i've just cut the underwire out of several pairs! Not so much lift now but I'm far more comfortable!

I have days where mine hurt, days when they ache and days where they're fine. They also itch alot too?! The main 2 things about mine are they they have doubled in size already (and they weren't small before!) and I have bright bluey green veins running all over them!! People keep telling me the veins are a good thing though?! :)

xxx

Think i must be really lucky, other than them feeling a little tender they are not too bad, but the there's not much of them to hurt so perhaps that why... lol i am sure it will come in time although i am looking forward to actually having a cleavage even if it is only while i am pregnant

Think i must be really lucky, other than them feeling a little tender they are not too bad, but the there's not much of them to hurt so perhaps that why... lol i am sure it will come in time although i am looking forward to actually having a cleavage even if it is only while i am pregnant

im the same, there not much of mine, but mine have got a lil bigger i think since getting pregnant..

but i have very sore boobs, i have had sore boobs since ovulation..they hurt.. :( i also have bright blue viens over them..

do you guys tend to get sore boobs for AF, as mine tend to be fin then too!!

There have been days where my breasts have been really painful and to the point where I wanted to cry!! At 10 weeks they remain painful, but not as bad as they have been. i find the symptons come and go xx

Gosh Merfairy, that sounds awful! Mine are never quite that painful.

Mine dont look any different though. It says on a website that nipples get darker and stay that way throughout. They arent darker!

Get a really good sports bra for sleeping in and remember your breasts will probably need re measured every 2 months and more towards the end. Mothercare do a maternity measuring service (well did when I was pregnant). Darkness of nipples, lines on tummy etc should come later but everyone different! I remember I ended up with a hairy tummy, like bum fluff lol - totally did not expect that! It went after baby born..... The things our bodies do eh?

Anyone elses breasts giving them a hard time?

Well actually it's just the one. The right one. Hurts like shoot! Have to hold it when walking up or down the stairs or it hurts even more. My bra is irritating the nipple but if i take it off the rest of the breast pretends it is being dragged down by an invisible rope and complains, loudly.

Just me?

i love the way you have just describe both my boobies two a t,

my OH dose not understand this and thinks im just being ott, it even hurts to av a cuddle or get confey at night, mine av gone from a DD to a F so its just boobies every were :shock::shock::shock: and oh feels tormented coz YOU can look but never ever touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back