Breast pump delivery!!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
I bought a Medela swing on eBay for £45, arrived today. Had a little play, OH tried it on his belly to see how it felt sucking, so obviously I moved it to his nipple. Hilarious!!!

Just sterilised all the bits and waiting for my mum to get home from work so I can take it all down and have her tell me what bits I'd be best to replace new on it.

Is it really sad I'm so excited by this?! My Moby wrap is due today or Monday too, and I also got delivery of some vest extenders earlier (to make clothes last longer with cloth nappies).

I looooove deliveries of baby related stuff!!!

I got a Medela Swing too. Havent tried it yet.

Oh I want to try mine, what did you sterilise it either if that's not too simple a question!! Mine was £15 at a car boot, it's a philips avent one.
I need vest extenders really as using cloth nappies. Got all those.
I want a sling, is the moby wrap a good one? No idea about them at all!

Ive just got the TT manual pump for now.. But ha a go and god it felt weird hahaha! Xx

I'm wanting to get a moby wrap but we have a sling library nearby where I can hire them so I plan to try them out before I commit to buying one... means I can try others out if the moby doesn't suit xx

We don't have anything useful like a sling library, so I've just watched about 50 you tube videos to see what it's like!!

Sterilised it by boiling it in a pan, nothing too technical haha!! I've had to buy new one part that didn't look clean enough after (woman who sold it to me clearly hadn't even attempted to clean it herself, my husband was HORRIFIED that there was someone else's dried milk flaking off in places!!!), so that's cost me £10, but I'm really pleased with it :-D

Haha sorry my brain has been boiled this week. No longer works!!! :)

i adored my stretchy wrap, got it all ready in the cupboard for new bubba, got my medium gnappies for new baby once its over 13lb, not bothering with smaller size ones after how big Alyssa was born, waste of money if i only need them for a couple of weeks lol. i havent bothered with vest extenders but it depends on the fit, if shes a bit skinny in places i'll get some and if shes a chunk like her sister i'll just go up a size.

i cant wait to have her now lol, only got to pack my hospital bag and buy maternity pads and lansionoh cream and im ready.

(well that and get the clothes out the loft and the carrycot for the pram and clean them but thats hubbys job)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back