breast feeding???

mel_ed

Reaction score
ok i'm abit stuck! me and OH spoke about breast feeding and OH is really against it as he wants bonding time with baby aswell, which he saying he'll bond when feeding. which i totally understand and i wouldnt like 2 breast all the time as just dont like the idea.
however ive heard that the 1st week/2nd weeks milk is the best. i would be prepared to breast feed for 1st week or so. can you do this or would it be 2 confusing for baby?
sorry its so long

Yes you can breast feed for a week or so and switch, first six months are the most important. Have you considered expressing instead of formula, its much cheaper and better for babe and will allow you to share feeds?

if you want to breastfeed for longer maybe you can get a breast pump so OH can feed little one but little one still gets goodness of your breast milk? xx

hi thanks for all ur advice. i just dont like the look of those pumps they look scary! they really put me off. think i will do it just for teh 1st two weeks. i dont know mayve i'll change my mind we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back