Breast feeding pillows

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Hi all- just popping across from tri 3 with a quick question!!

Have any of you got a breast feeding pillow and if so what type- just wondering what everyone thought worked well for them

I'm on the home straight and trying to get last things bought next week!! Xx

id be interested to know if a proper pillow helps, ive been using just a normal pillow and its ok but not ideal

I didn't breastfeed but had a pillow for feeding S after my c section which was just a v shaped one and was a god send.

Sorry that was useless advice really lol!

I got one from asda - widgey I think it's called, can be used for a few different things, but I don't like it for bf, I'm comfier just curling my legs up under my arms on the sofa. pillow has been left abandoned for now. Xxx

I just used my long one from argos worked well cos I could make it into any shape

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I've got the mothercare one, it helps but its not plump enough and the cover is ugly, you definitely will be wanting some kinda pillow though

I've been using a normal pillow, but am thinking a widgey / boppy might be better.

I got one from asda - widgey I think it's called, can be used for a few different things, but I don't like it for bf, I'm comfier just curling my legs up under my arms on the sofa. pillow has been left abandoned for now. Xxx

Same here!

I have the my brest friend nursing pillow and love it! http://www.mybrestfriend.com/. I had a different one at first but it put K above my boobs, and I'm not a short person. This one is great because it buckles on and doesn't slide away, and she is at the right height. It also fits within any chair. My first one was too wide for my rocking chair.

I have this one and I love it during the night when that bit of extra support is needed when I'm half asleep :)
I think I paid £20 x

I've got a boppy. They are not cheap but I love it as it's nice & firm & supports him really well. He can also fall asleep & feed without me supporting him if my arms get tired! It's also been brilliant for starting his tummy time on as holds him up well so he's happy. Nice covers too!

I've got a widgey I didn't bf but have used it soooo muh I bought a second one!! I used it for laying baby in to feed and as he's got older he used it to catch him when he started sittin up. Putting under his chest for tummy time and now he lays on it watching tv and he sleeps with it in his cot and it is fantastic when he has a cold as he can prop himself up on it!! He's 17 mths now and it's well used!!!i got one of mine off eBay and the other from asda!

What is a boppy? I think I may be interested in a decent bfeeding pillow

Thanks all for the replies will have a look into the suggested ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back