• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breast feeding and buying things..

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I'm planning on trying to breast feed but I know some people just can't do it so I want to prepare for any eventuality. What kind of stuff am I going to need to buy?

I've already bought a sterlisers and it came with a 3 bottles. It's the tommy tippy closer to nature ones that said they are easy for going from nipple to bottle and vice versa. I'm planning on getting a breast pump too, anything else I'll need to buy? I've seen those nursing pads in shops and plan to get some of those at some point, but can anyone give me a checklist of what I need to buy. I'm worried that I won't end up being able to breast feed and I don't want to have to go shopping for stuff after baby arrives.

(Newbie at this as you can tell!)

xxx

right bottles around 6 so u have always got clean - anti-colic ones are the best
stereliser
bottle brush - as got to clean them before seterlising them
then i would keeo in just a couple of cartons of baby milk just incase ur caught out, i know sma do them

thats it really xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back