braxton hicks

laracomps

Reaction score
OK, well I keep saying I haven't had any... But I think maybe I have had, and I just didn't realise...

My tummy just went all hard and a bit tingly with a bit of pressure in my bum. When I looked at it, it was all pointy at the point were she is lying (belly looked a bit like a cone).

Is this a braxton hicks, or is it just her trying to push her way out through my belly button? lol

yeah it sounds like BH's :D
I didn't notice them in my first pregnancy cos I think I mistook them for the baby turning around. They don't always hurt, mine don't

hehe, sounds like BH to me!
The cone thing made me laugh - my belly goes like that when i sit up and my muscles tense. It's funny! lol

hehe, oh well it looks like i've had them for weeks then!

Had it a few times today, and period like pains. Won't start the wishful thinking just yet - its my birthday tomorrow - the only day I don't want her to come :pray:

My muscles do that too babybee. Which makes me laugh even more, as I didn't think I had any stomach muscles!!

ooooo maybe i have had them then, mine havent been painful either, just tightenings really

thats what i get and ive had them for weeks and weeks!

however now something new has happened along with the tightening , sometimes when im lying down at night and i get one, i feel the tightening and then i can feel a pulse all across my bump , and every beat of the pulse it feels like my bump is literally being inflated like a step on a footpump with each heartbeat.....it lasts about a minute then relaxes off....its not painful but it does feel weird. I guess that must be the beginnings of BH increasing in intensity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back