Braxton hicks

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm so sick of the increase in braxton hicks! They're driving me mad! Also I've developed a ridiculously painful hand, it's so sore I am struggling to grip! Grrrrrr!

Could the painful hand be carpol tunnel? I haven't has BH yet, well i don't think i have :S

I have no idea. I fell asleep on Thursday night and woke up Friday morning with the pain! I'll lend you the braxton hicks! Lol

i dont get any braxton hicks at all but have chronic carpel tunel in both wrists its a nightmare try not to bend your wrist at night when you go to sleep as thats what makes it worse [if it that] and u have my sympathys as i know how it feels

Thanks Hun I'll try not to bend x going to go to doctors on Wednesday after consultant appt to see if that's what it is x

LM-I don't have rib pain as such but feel like I've bruised under my ribs on the right hand side which is achy and sore x think I'll stick with the braxton's though!

i get BH when i walk, its uncomfterble but not painful for me.

let us know what your GP says.

ive started to get pins n needles in my arms and legs, not often but more then before!

Know what you mean about the BH. I seem to have them loads. Have also gained a really painful groin. The Midwife said it is because it's head keeps hitting my pelvis. Finding it had to move at the mo.

please lend me some BHs, I would so like to know my body knew it was about to give birth , i would also like to know it was getting closer too.

please lend me some BHs, I would so like to know my body knew it was about to give birth , i would also like to know it was getting closer too.

I'm mentally sending them your way! Lol x I didn't have any with DD (or not that I noticed) but have had loads this time! Obviously my uterus figures that after 6 years it needs loads of practice!

I'm mentally sending them your way! Lol x I didn't have any with DD (or not that I noticed) but have had loads this time! Obviously my uterus figures that after 6 years it needs loads of practice!

can you send some to me too please, i too want to have some sort of clue what kind of pain I'm going to be in!

They're not at all painful, just a little uncomfortable. I'll send you some anyway! x x

Lol! I'm trying I'm trying! x he he

hi lovely could i ask you about BH its been 8 years since my last baby so cant really remember but always thought it was where your bump would go hard and not that painful. today my bumps been going hard but also gets pains in my lower back and lower period type pains?? would you say that sounds like BH this is baby number 3 so wondered if they could be alittle more painful xx

Sounds like them, sometimes my back hurts with them but I just pit that down to my dodgy back! Lol! x they don't hurt anywhere else but as you say with no3 it might be different x they're getting more uncomfortable now though!

thanks lovely will ask midwife tomz if thats the case after having more children its getting really uncomfortable right now like a period pain!! think i have totally forgot how painful the real thing is lol x

I def have forgotten how painful it is! Lol x x

im having some painful ones now its more sore then normal n im layin down, normally i only fel it when i walk.. might be cuz of epo/rlt?

hey iv been getting painful BH. i think its them. like a period pain ache for a while and then nothing....been having them for the last few days- got excited at first but then nothing lol.... and id ask about carpal tunnel for your hand. iv brrn suffering something rotten. to the point i can barely use my left thumb. get your oh to massage your wrist and hand!! xx if it gets really bad go to your gp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back