Bra's for breastfeeding

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be in here or in feeding & nutrition, because it's clothing isn't it!?
Anyway..

Can anyone recommend anywhere to purchase a bra that I can wear when out and about to breastfeed? Are they called Nursing bras?
If I can avoid it, I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount like what Mothercare charge, because then I'd only be able to get one, and I'd rather get a couple :)

Look on eBay there's loads. However best one I got was an elomi one. Sorry wasn't cheap £30. But great fit, comfy, supportive and practical. Big range of sizes too.

M And a do twin packs which aren't that expensive. I got them when they had a money off event too. If too expensive you might find you can manage with a cotton non underwired normal bra. If mine are on the wash I can use these and
Pull the cup down. Not as easy but manageable.

I meant m and s rather than m and a!

Last edited:
I bought a lovely one by Jane called a sleep bra but was like a sports bra and very comfy x

I got Mine from John Lewis. They have good fitters. A good bra is so important. Even if you have to pay 20 quid for one, just think of all the money you're saving on formula! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back