bp fine :):)

nikkimitch

Reaction score
Just back from midwife and bp and urine fine - so relieved - had been getting horrible headaches and after a private medical yesterday (for an insurance policy) where the nurse found protein in my wee was convinced I was heading for preeclampsia again - but no all fine :):):)

another appointment in 2 weeks (if she hangs around that long :))

Glad to hear it went well and nothing untoward going on :)

midwife has just phoned - she has apparently been thinking about me overnight (sweet :)) and has discussed me with the day unit who are going to review my notes - problem is when I had preeclampsia before my bp was never particularly high but I had lots of protein in my wee and bloods going off as my body didnt cope with even a slight rise - she wants to see me in a week rather than 2 and I will probably have to go in for a ctg and monitoring too - I am still not unduely concerned as sure most of my symptoms are due to being up with a stroppy three year old most of the night :lol: but nice to know she is taking it seriously :)

Its good they are watching you closely and im sure everything is fine.

It is good they are monitoring you so closely. Hope it works out ok.

What is a ctg?

Happybunny said:

What is a ctg?

where they trace the baby's heartbeat and contractions and movements over a period of time to make sure the heartbeat is rising with movements and not dipping with BH - like the monitoring they use during labour

nikkimitch said:
Happybunny said:

What is a ctg?

where they trace the baby's heartbeat and contractions and movements over a period of time to make sure the heartbeat is rising with movements and not dipping with BH - like the monitoring they use during labour

Ah ha, thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back