Boy or Girl???

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone on here has a preference to what sex their baby is.

I won't deny that I really really hope I have a little girl after having 2 boys who I love completely and who are my world but I really hope for pink this time round!

Of course I want my baby to be healthy but there is no getting away from the fact that I want a daughter.

Just wondered if I am the only one?

I would love a boy, but have the most gorgeous name for a girl, plus we already have tonnes of girl stuff so it would be cheaper I guess :rotfl:

I'm really not bothered, already have a daughter but another one would be fantastic as would a little boy.

So no one yet in the same position as me? :?

Oh well maybe I am the only one :rotfl:

hi i am in EXACTLY the same postion as u as u can see i already have 2 gorgeous boys but having a girl would mean everything to us although i am trying not to get my hopes up too much!
i just wanna buy something pink for a change!

I have a stepson and a daughter so dont mind really but saying that another girl would be cheaper and easier as we have all the stuff. AND how the hell do you do a boys nappy (too many bits!!!) I think i'm having a boy though!

Hi oakiegirl. Glad I am not the only one! People make me feel bad for wanting a girl as they say I should be greatful just thats it's healthy which of course I want above all.

It's just my house is full of boys toys, cars, spiderman, batman you name it I trip over them and to have some pink and girly toys etc would be fantastic! My family would be well and truly complete! :D

Are you going to find out what you are having oakiegirl?

Hi I feel exactly the same.
I have 2 adorable cute little girls but would really love a boy this time.

I would love for a healthy baby all round, But maybe if im lucky for it to have an extra bit growing :rotfl:

I know its typical :rotfl:

Im def going to find out, I said at first i wouldnt as i did with both girls.
But hubby says he needs to be prepared to be living in a house full of 4 women its it turns out to be girl

He is just a wimp :rotfl:

Are you going to find out?

Yes deffinatly! I had a surprise with my last 2 but this time I can't wait that long!

im kinda hoping for a girl as my last 2 pregnancies i felt they were girls it just feels right but im not too bothered either would be fine with me :D

yes we are def gonna find out,i cant wait!at least then if its another boy i have time before hes born to get used to it. and i have the same trouble with tripping over boys n mens stuff all the time. i just wanna brush my daughters hair n put it up n share make up etc when she's older,i know that sounds silly but i am sick of boys n their toys lol

sorry for hijacking your thread as im not even pregnant yet :lol: . Bu we're TTC again, we already have a little princess and we both despratly want a little boy. We have both agreed that we would maybe regret TTC again so soon if it turns out to be a girl but if its a boy it will be totally worth it.
That however doesnt mean that if it does turn out to be a girl that it would be loved any less. Im a huge believer in fate and whatever will be will be. :D

That's the same reason I am gunna find out okie (spelt right this time :oops: ). If it's a boy I need time to accept it before it gets here.

Just hope LO is in the right position or I will have to pay out to go privatly!

Hi Little red! I just have to say that I love the name Evie and it's deffinatly at the top of my list of girls names!

Has she got a middle name? I think Grace goes rather well :D

I dont mind what i have just want my little bean to stick & be ok

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Really not bothered either - Just hoping it stays put!

I think OH would love a boy!

My parents dont have a grand daughter only 3 grandsons so part of me would like to have a girl for them! - does that make sense!

But really I am not fussed !

x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back