Scan at 12 or 13 weeks?

Bella2

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knew if you still have your first scan at 12 weeks or if this has changed to 13? A friend of mine who had her baby in January thinks they have now changed it to 13 weeks. I really hope this is not the case as OH will be away on a course when I am 13 weeks :-(

I've got my scan on Monday and I'll be 12+1 x x x

Its btween 11-13 weeks, I had mine at 11.2

Mines is at 13+1, but it can really be anytime from eleven to thirteen, think it just depends when they can fit you in, try saying to your midwife? maybe she can help and do something :) x

Mines at 12 weeks by my dates and 13 weeks by my midwifes dates x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't specifically make sure you are 13 weeks, it's between 10 and 13 in my area. I thought I was 12+4 but I was actually 13 so a few days out on scan, as she changed my due date. X

I had mine at 10 weeks. The guidelines say between 10-14 weeks.

thanks guys, sounds like there's quite a bit of variation then. Seeing my midwife for the first time on 21st October so perhaps I will have a word with her and see what she can do x

it varies from place to place they scan by me inbetween 8 and 10 weeks, i was 11+4 but was ahead for my dates and i didn't go the doctors till 9 weeks.

wifes scan is on monday, she will be just under 13 weeks CANT WAIT!!!!

I think it's a matter of when they can fit you in, I was 13 weeks, but it varies.

Its usually "around" 12 weeks. Mine will be at 12 weeks 3 days, which is tomorrow x

It depends if you are wanting to have the nuchal scan this has to be done between 11 and 13 weeks xx

In my area it's between 11 and 13 weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back