boy for sale

kitten1102

Reaction score
anyone wanna buy 'im??? :wink: I'll even pay postages!!

Tim has been a grot today, he refuses to sleep and he screams everytime I leave the room or turn my back on him!!!!

I've got nothing done today, except sort dinner, and even then he had to sit on the kitchen floor to watch me do it!!! I was nortee tho, I let him have a little bit of tomato juice off my finger, and the face he pulled was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, at least when OH gets home I can get on with something... Tim loves it when daddy gets home coz he gets TONS of attention!He looks up at daddy all angelic like butter wouldn't melt :angel:

That depends Kitty, do you have a refund policy? :lol:

Actually does anyone want my child - he has hit his sister today, dragged weetabix around my fooking house, smacked me, swore at me and I dont have a bloody clue why

we could put em all together on ebay as a package and split the bid between us, ill offer Hope too, shes being a little swine today :roll:

Littlelady87 said:
we could put em all together on ebay as a package and split the bid between us, ill offer Hope too, shes being a little swine today :roll:

I'll have to hide the mouse, Stanley'll be bidding :D

PinkPunch said:
That depends Kitty, do you have a refund policy? :lol:

Oh hell no!!! This child is sold as seen!

Ad: 15 week old boy for sale. Does sleep through the night, only poos occasionally, will babble on request. Mix feeds well, and enjoys being cuddled by anyone. WILL PART EXCHANGE FOR A CAR!

:D

Minxy said:
Littlelady87 said:

I'll have to hide the mouse, Stanley'll be bidding :D
Aww hes got good taste, but i really think shes hitting puberty early, already started with pmt :wink:

i will throw my little monster in too lol she has also been attention seeking today, i had to get sum1 sit with her for 10 mins whilst i had a shower because she refused to sleep or play. she now also thinks its hilarious to blow raspberries whilst you are just putting the spoon in her mouth!!! :shock:

xxxxx

can I add paris to the list? She was foul at school yesterday throwing a huge strop in computers as her teacher made her share with another child, then she pushed passed her dad nearly knocking him down the stairs and was generally foul once she was in from school :roll: She comes with matching bratz accessories and a superiority complex.

Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back