bouncy ball question

k8_005

Reaction score
When bouncing on your ball do u just bounce gently or am I meant to be bouncing vigorously?! Not really surEiv only been bouncying gently up till now x

I just do it gently, as well as figure 8s with my hips... tis really nice with the pains I've been getting

and then roll from front to back too.

I just do it gently but not sure maybe if we go at it our waters might break ;) xxx

Gently at the moment you will find when you start contracting you will move on it like it was a space hopper.

WSS ^^

When I was having contractions I was bouncing on it like my life depended on it haha. Somehow seemed to help!

Thanks ladies so gentle for now then space hopper craziness when I have contractions got it ! :) x

When I went into labour the only place I could sit was my ball - absolute life saver!!

xxxxx

I do it gently and then move around in circular movements. I think it's doing the job as baby was free at my 34 week appt, I ordered my gym ball and then when I got checked today at 37 weeks baby is now 2/5 engaged.

Can i ask, when do you start using the ball from??x

I've had mine inflated since 18 weeks, it helped with my pgp, have had to reinflate it once lol due to overuse

Really?!! Ha unsure if get one or not and when to use it!! X

Can use anytime its great for good posture for u and getting baby into best position I have had mine a few weeks n wish I'd got it sooner its comfier to sit on ball than sofa even x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back