Ball - you are my nemesis!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Right! I have finally blown the ball up with a pump that looks like it was designed for barbie, sat on it and promptly nearly rolled off! Managed to claw myself back into a sitting position using the chair like some sort of desperate person hanging off a sheer cliff face. Its difficult!! What am I supposed to do on it? So far I have had a little bounce (with visions of the thing popping and me being dumped on the floor). The bouncing is ok but not sure if it will do much. Are there any techniques anyone can reccommend?

Xx

I pumped my ball up today to, and nearly fell off it aswell!! I don't really no what to do on it...I know it sounds stupid but I'm kinda scared to use it in case it brings on labour! (I know its stupid, but I know people use it to help bring baby down and having already gone into premature labour don't want to do anything that might encourage it to happen again) do you think its safe for me to use at 28wks, or shall I wait till I'm further on!!

Or am I just being completely stupid...hehe

As you have already had premature labour I would check with your midwife. Just to be on the safe side!

Xx

I was advised to get one to help with my spd but i cant bring myself to use it incase it pops.
Kelly my first baby was prem there was no reason for it to have happened. Ive since had 2 babies both born full term hopefully this one will aswell. Try not to worry it rare to have 2 prems atleast thats what my consultant told me.

i was having a bouncy on mine with my niece. lol. also curl my hips round whilst sitting on it and rock back and forth. heard a few people saying about the circular motion though. its so comfy. love it. xxx

I'm a little scared of it at the moment. I think I may need to pump it up a bit more - it doesn't feel very firm!

Xx

I like rocking side to side and back and forth on my ball. It feels really comfy for me. xx

And now, I can't pull the stopper out of it so I can blow it up more!! This ball has been sent to test my patience! I can't believe I have actually started crying about it! Pathetic isn't it?!

Xx

Well we pregnant people do get emotional. Can you not use your nails to free it? xx

Right! I have finally blown the ball up with a pump that looks like it was designed for barbie, sat on it and promptly nearly rolled off! Managed to claw myself back into a sitting position using the chair like some sort of desperate person hanging off a sheer cliff face. Its difficult!! What am I supposed to do on it? So far I have had a little bounce (with visions of the thing popping and me being dumped on the floor). The bouncing is ok but not sure if it will do much. Are there any techniques anyone can reccommend?

Xx

this is how i feel about the ball :rofl:

I don't think I like my ball very much! :( I will sit on it until it surrenders and begins to behave! Lol!

I didn't want to use my nails riotfox. I have lovely long nails and I don't want to break or weaken them. They are one of the only parts of me that isn't swollen or got spots and stretchmarks on! Lol! DH got it in the end and blew it up for me. Its nice and firm now and he kindly told me I was going to pop it! Tut tut! Men are charming!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back