Bought my first things for baby *pic added*

BabyBrain

Reaction score
:oooo: I just couldn't resist them.....a pair of white bunny rabbit shaped slippers from the Beatrix Potter shop in York and a Peter Rabbit comforter. Not the most practical of items but well.....there's time enough to be practical later :). It's family tradition to keep the first things we buy in the baby boxes so yanno, it had to be something extra cute xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Ah lovely - it's exciting getting sutff in isn't it. Our loft is full of it now. We literally have about 1500 nappies!!!!!

It's making it seem a bit more real that's for sure. We are having nappies delivered nearer the due date which means extra room for the cute stuff :dance: xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, the very first things I bought for Vincent were Beatrix Potter too, just irresistible!

30wo6xc.jpg

Aw beautiful i want some lol xxx

they are soooooooooooooo cute!!! i love beatrix potter (i was very jealous of my cousin because she's named jemima) lol

I'll try to find a link for them and post it xxxxxxxxxx

Aw cute! I was desperate to buy something from FAO Schwarz but my stupid hubby put a downer on the whole thing so I stomped out of the shop in a huff :(

Ahhhh they are sooooooooooo cute! I want them lol x

Gorgeous!!!!! Beatrix Potter's british as well isn't it? So you can feel good about buying it too.

Oh my god, they are the cutest things i've ever seen. I'm proper jealous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back