bottles

Layla

Reaction score
I have just got all my bottles out to sterolize, just in case i dont get on with breast feeding, and i have noticed that in both sets (mother care starter kit and avent) that tehre are no bottle caps.

I just looked on teh mother care site and i cant find any bottles with caps, do they not do them anymore now then? has anyone else got bottles with caps?

i dont see how your meant to make up formula and store it if you have no caps?

yeah i was a bit cofused when i got out our bottles and there are no caps. The teats are flat on the top and when you put on the lid it becomes air tight so you can shake milk and none comes out. You store them like this and its so much eaiser to clean them with no caps.

my bottles have them disk things saved me from a face full of milk lol

Some of mine had the caps but I think it was only the avent bottles for storing breastmilk. You can shake them with the lid on and they dont go everywhere.

I had to send Stuart out shopping on New Years Eve to get the bottles - I nearly flipped when I saw they didn't have discs but they're actually a lot easier because you don't have to worry about touching the teat when putting it on the right way up. The lids on my bottles are so tight though, it takes almost as long to get the lid off as it did to parp around to put the teat on the right way up.

Tracy xx

cheers guys, i tested out my bottles and the lids do seal them like you said.

never thought of that, i think its really clever lol

wonder what else has changed since i had Ethan, guess i will find out soon!

i've personaly never used the cap's that come with bottle's, i've always shaken them with the lid on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back