Goodbye MAM bottles

lauramumof2

Reaction score
OMG, those bottles were ripping my knitting :doh:
I went with it for 3 months but had enough the other night and went down to boots yesterday and bought 6 Avent ones. I couldnt be bothered with all the pissing around, putting the damn things together. I have had so much milk spilled everywhere and they dont warm well in a bottle warmer and dont fit in my microwave. I wouldnt have realised I could use the mam teats with the Avent bottles unless I had mixed up Jess and Joes teats and bottles the other day.

So now its Avent Bottles with MAM teats....

Rant over :rotfl:

all my avent bottles have the mam teats lol....

i love the mam bottles too though but i admit they can be abit leaky unless done up really tight!

but the mam bottles dont fit in your microwave? it must be a diddy microwave :think:

cassi said:
but the mam bottles dont fit in your microwave? it must be a diddy microwave :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Its the diddiest microwave you have ever saw.

wow! i wanna see this ! :D good for the bedroom when you wanna open your drawer, pull out the mini microwave and heat up a bottle without going downstairs ! :rotfl:

I have Avent bottles and MAM teats too :)

I want a microwave in my bedroom draws now :lol:

I bought the Mam bottles because they looked cute but boy I prefer the avent and we only use a bottle once a day for her Daddy to feed her!

has anyone noticed though, the mam teats in the avent bottles catch a hell of alot of air, i need to keep taking it out of jakobs mouth so it clears up...kind of like when you drink something and the bottle starts compressing

I used to use mam teats with avent bottles but Nathan got bad wind with them so I just used avent bottles and teats but they were always leaking :x so now i use mam bottles and teats and they are great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back