bottles

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
i know keeley is a healthy weight at 14lb 9oz's but i've noticed she doesn't finish alot of her bottles she's on 7 oz's....
so just wanted to know any babies around keeley's age how many oz's are they having and are they finishing every bottle?
thanx
nic & keeley xxx

hi hun,
Louie is only on 5 oz :shock: but i am not worried atall about this, he normally has 6 bottles & finishes them all.
i would say keeley is absoloutley fine honey :hug: :hug:

lol madi has around 4- 5 oz a feed shes lil miss piggy

he has 3 7oz bottles and two 5oz bottles (5oz with his porridge and with his dinner) he always finishes the lot but h was having 8 8oz bottles before i put him on solids and finishing the lot so im just happy hes cut down alot

i know shes healthy cos she's gaining weight i was just worried as she wasn't finishing alot of bottles

thanks tho :D

jacks only 2 months but he will finish a 5 oz bottle at 3am, 7am and 11am and then as the day goes on he leaves a bit more in each bottle and i just fed him at 8.30pm and he only had 2oz! think he is getting enough tho. at the end of the day they will eat if they r hungry so i wudnt worry!!

Charlie is 3 months weighs 14lbs 8oz and is on 4 8oz bottles a day, he sleeps from 7pm to 7am so i am quite happy that he is doing well and following the centile he was born on. The health visitor told me they should be consuming a maximum of 2.5 ounces for every pound of body weight, Charlie is finishing his first thing bottle and last one before bedtime and sometimes drains all 4 but other days he will leave an ounce or two at his 11am and 3pm feeds.

Alastair has 6 oz bottles and the only time he finishes them off is in the middle of the night. normally during the day he drinks about 5oz :hug:

Try not to worry hun

Jakob has 6 0z bottles and id say about 6 a day and he weighs 14lbz8oz :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back