How many bottles at 1?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
How many bottles should Keeley be having and how many oz's...

When she is teethin she goes completely off her solids so i have to give her more bottles but now somehow she has gone from 3 bottles a day of
2 5oz's bottles
1 9oz bottle

to havin 3 5oz bottles
1 9oz bottle
and three meals a day

But now she's not finishin all the bottles but is still sleeping thru the night

i'm confused :oops:

Hi Hun

Alastair has 2 one 6oz in the morning and one 6oz before bed :D

My SIL's little one is 9 months and the HV came and told her off saying she should not be giving her more than 2 bottles at the most 3 a day, one when she gets up and one before bed - I would have told the HV where to go if she had of told me off :evil:

At 1 Aimee was having 2 a day, 1 in morning and 1 before bed.

Stanley's still having 3 a day, sometimes up to 8oz.

I've been told off by HV too, but I told her where to stick it. Stanley eats well, and he'll let me know when he wants to cut down :D

Up until a couple weeks ago Ella was still having two bottles a day and at night would drink up to a pint!

I would love ellis to drink that much milk.... at least you dont have to worry about her calcuim.... maybe she just likes milk?! I love milk and would drink all day if i could... maybe its a Keely thing haha.

xxxxxxxx

Keely said:
I would love ellis to drink that much milk.... at least you dont have to worry about her calcuim.... maybe she just likes milk?! I love milk and would drink all day if i could... maybe its a Keely thing haha.

xxxxxxxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mayb it is :think: as i hate milk :puke:

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh how can u!!! i drink about 4 pints a day haha xxxx

I think once they reach one they should be having atleast 12oz of milk a day which Keeley is having. If they are reluctant to drink milk then they need calcium from other things such as yogurts or cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back