dropping bottles

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Over the last few weeks alice has started dropping bottles! she is no down to one a day (5oz full fat cows milk, if im lucky!). Ive even tried putting half a spoon full of chocolate flavouring in it which she took from a beaker instead of a bottle.

Is it too soon for her to be dropping bottles? how many bottles do your babies have / had at her age (which ive just noticed! 1year, 1month, 1 week, 1 day! isn't that funny!!!)

Gabs is really hit and miss with her milk but generally she will have about 5oz in the morning and 6oz (ish) in the evening.

I think it is quite normal for them to start dropping them but just make sure hse has plenty of yoghurts, cheese etc if you are worried.
It may just be a phase; as Gabs went off her milk completely when I transferred her onto cows milk. :hug:

Keeley has growing up milk and she will have 9oz's in the morning and 9oz's in the evening as wel as some yogurts and chesse thru the day

Jake always has 8-9oz when he first wakes up in the morning and then he sometimes has a bottle late afternoon but the amount varies and can be anything from 2-8ozs. If Alice won't take any more milk just make sure that she has yogurts and cheese etc to make up her calcium intake.

well oran is only 9 months and he has already dropped his bottles so he only has one before bed and he can have anything from 5-10oz of milk depending on what mood he is in so I wouldnt worry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back