Bottles after 12 months.

MrsT2011

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm really unsure what B should be drinking his milk out of now.
He only has one bottle of milk now at night - about 9oz so the little beakers are no good.
He has his water in one of those bottles with a straw - the nuby ones - do you think it would be confusing to him to have his milk in one of them as well?

It's up to you hun. I never felt the need to take their bottles off them until they were a lot older. If it's just one at night then I don't think the other stopped until they were about two. Completely your choice hun. I'm never in much of a rush to take all their little babyness away xxx

Z had milk in a bottle until about 18 months, then he moved onto a cup with a straw x

Thanks ladies that's all really helpful, I think I'll leave him as he is for now x

O is just about to turn one and ive just started giving milk out of a cup like les uses

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Our lo still has her bedtime milk in a bottle. She drinks from beakers , open cup etc in the day so hopefully it won't do any harm leaving her as she Is For now and she's 19 months

My LO drinks her milk out of bottles, but her water from beakers. She's 17 months. I'm in no hurry to stop the bottles, after all I think it's quite comforting for her (I couldn't breastfeed) and some mums breastfeed for a lot longer than a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back