15mths old and still not sleeping through PLUS HAVING MILK

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Finleys 15mths now, he is STILL not sleeping through and has now taken to drinking 2 x 9oz bottles through the night, instead of the 1 he was having :shock:

We have tried giving him water, he just screams and screams til you give him milk, and hes drinking that much his nappies are leaking through the night due to the amount of milk he is consuming!

is anyone elses baby doing this still at this age or is it just us?

He seems to be getting worse not better :(

Nathan does it a couple of times a week but only one bottle. I would seriously consider doing controlled crying with him. It's just a habit for him now and you need to change it. Aimee used to do it, she would be waking about 8 times a night for milk. She was younger though at 11 months but if I left her I reckon she would still be doing it now. We had a couple of bad nights then that was it. Hope you get it sorted :hug:

I really wouldnt worry, my boy is almost 3 and still regularly wakes through the night, usually once for a glass of milk and then he goes striaght to sleep.
I tried controlled crying but felt that it wasn't for us and it was very distressing.
Tried water or juice but he just screamed.. have managed watered down milk which he will accept.
Just got used to getting up now once in the night for 10 mins is better than 30 mins of crying!

DD went through a phase of this when she was cutting her back teeth, I think she was doing it for comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back