Very proud of my nearly 10 month old ...

haych86

Reaction score
He has given up all his baby bottles and only drink out of a straw cup now :) Im very proud he has accepted it from such a young age with no real problems what so ever we replaced it 1 by one and tonight was the first night without a bottle before bed and he accepted it with not even a glance just took the milk from the straw cup and that was that :)

Well done, we have managed to get rid of the morning bottle 50% of the time x

Well done, that's really good. Charley won't drink milk from anything except a bottle!

aw well done! we dropped bottles over the summer and are on beakers. we had about 5 days where he didnt have any milk at all cos the more I offered him the beaker the more he refused, then I stopped offering and he took it :) little monkey!!

Well done little man, Tegan won't drink milk out of a cup im sure we'll get there eventually! x

I found that alanna HATED sippy cups, so i got her a straw cup (with a silicone straw thing) and she LOVES it, she never used to drink water/juice during the day, now she will have a couple of those a day!

well done you hun and bubba. my littleman wont drink milk from a bottle. he has only recently started drinking from a beaker xx

That's great, Noah's only just stopped having his milk in a bottle last week! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back