Bottle or Beaker??

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Now Keeley is 10 months do i stil give her a bottle or does she start havin milk in a beaker?

i would use a beaker for juice and water and use a bottle for milk hun x

Thats what I do - except Arianna wont take from a beaker :roll: She drinks perfectly from a proper cup but not from a beaker!! So she gets her water from a cup and then her milk in bottles.

I read that you shouldn't use bottles once baby gets to 6 months or has their first tooth. It was in a 'baby's teeth' info sheet.

That said, I only just read it so Maddie was still having her milk from a bottle until she was 18 months old :doh: and all other drinks from a beaker.

LBxx

littlebump said:
I read that you shouldn't use bottles once baby gets to 6 months or has their first tooth. It was in a 'baby's teeth' info sheet.

That said, I only just read it so Maddie was still having her milk from a bottle until she was 18 months old :doh: and all other drinks from a beaker.

LBxx

I think milk is ok - it's just juice from a bottle when they have teeth as it increases the risk of tooth decay with the sugars etc in the juice

No - it actually says juice should NEVER be given in a bottle, and that milk shouldn't be given in a bottle after 6 months :shock:.

As I say Maddie had a bottle for 18 months so it's a little late for me!

LBxx

i still give milk from a bottle & water from a beaker or sometimes from a bottle, Louie doesn't have juice though as he will drink water which is good :D

Encourage her to use a beaker and then a cup when shes ready, but still give her a bottle too for her milk.

I bought the tommee tippee magic cup and my LO will not drink from it at all. I thought the teat on the bottle was more free flowing than the beaker.
Just wondered if anyone had any ideas. Sorry for crashing your post hun!!!!!!

We've got a MAM cup which is harder to suck out of than the Tommy Tippee one.

That's still a bit fast flow for Stanley and he chokes.

He's always taken his water out of a cup though, and milk from a bottle.

I like him to be able to tell the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back