when to change to a beaker

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if any one knows when my daughter should be on a beaker? she is 1 on thursday and still has bottle for her juice and dont like her beaker...

got any tips for me???

hannah has just started having a feeder cup for her pop she is 6 months but i don't think it matres what ever she is happy with

Have been putting dom on a beaker since about 4 months. I did it by letting him play with it each day, he did put it in his mouth but did not learn to suck for about three weeks.

i started Charlie and Ethan on beakers at 6 months old, took a while for them to get teh hang of it tho.

I used to drink a bit and make a big fuss over it, then they would copy me and get an even bigger fuss made, it seemd to work.

a little tip tho, if you get an anyway up cup, you may need to stika fork in the top to losen the seal, its hard work even for adults to suck on those things lol

dior knows what to do with it but aint happy with it. she sips it into her mouth then spits it out?????
and ends up in a right mess is there any thing wrong with them having a bottle for a long time? eg, probs with teeth??

dior has 10 already?

layla said:
a little tip tho, if you get an anyway up cup, you may need to stika fork in the top to losen the seal, its hard work even for adults to suck on those things lol

LOL you took the words right outta my mouth! I was just gonna post that!. Anywayup cups are great as they are the easiest to clean IMO.

dionne said:
dior knows what to do with it but aint happy with it. she sips it into her mouth then spits it out?????
and ends up in a right mess is there any thing wrong with them having a bottle for a long time? eg, probs with teeth??

dior has 10 already?

apperantly it isnt good for their teeth to hav juice in a bottle :)

kylie still has juice in her bottle and she is nearly 2 :roll: she will have it from whateva though. i just find bottles easier but im gettin her more used to beakers now :D
luv marylou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back