Still not taking to water

Keely

Reaction score
Any suggestions or anyone elses babies the same??

I have tried water from bottle, bottle to beaker cup, beaker... and no i am using a beaker without the spill cap bit in ... So i am pouring it in his mouth!!!! oh i tried juice too.

Should i be worried cos he has dropped his lunch bottle and last two nights his dream feed but he is not replacing them with anything but food!

xxxxx

Well i spoke to HV and she said not to worry as long as he is weeing ok.

But would still be interested if anyone on here had a baby the same xxx

sorry hun no advice as Harley does drinl loads of water but wanted to reply seems no one has :D

Ellie started herself on water from a beaker (well glass originally) at about 4.5months she grabbed my glass out of my hand and tried to drink from it. I was always drinking water in front of her and I guess that is why. My suggestion is drink from the beaker lots yourself to try and encourage him to copy you.

Hun i would'nt worry about it, Sophie never liked water infact its only now she will drink some :D

Thanks girls for the replies.

I dont think its the water ellis dont like, he just refuses all drinks until his 3pm bottle??!! :? xxxx

b refused ne water and i got really worried so spoke to my hv n she sed put 0.5 oz of juice to 4 oz water n that worked he still dont have a beaker tho he has a stupid lil bottle to beaker trainer thing from tesco

Hiya Keely

Isabella is just the same, Im not to worried at the mo as she still is having about 20 oz of milk

how many bottle is isabella having now?

Ellis has one @ 8ish, one @ 3pm, one @ bed and a night feed.

xxxxx

Well, she has one about 6am ish, then one that I mix her brekky with about 8.30ish, one at 12.30-1ish with lunch, one at 3.30ish and one at bed 7. So 5 still :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mia has 3 bottles at the moment- one at 8am, 2.30ish and 7.30pm

Amy xx

oh yer i forgot about the milk in his food! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111