bored

Layla

Reaction score
Hi girls

Im so bored!

I was meant to be going back to college this september but when i got pregnant i deicded to take a year out and go back next year instead.
If i went this year i would have to take some time out on jan when the baby comes, then work like mad to catch up ready for exams in May/June time. so i deicded it wasnt worth the hassle and prob wouldnt have the time with a new baby on my hands as well as my other 2 kids.

I thought i was going to enjoy having nothing to do, expect be a house wife but i hate it! im so bored!!!!!

I dont mind being a house wife for a while when the baby is here, at least having the baby will give me something to do and focas on.

I thinking of trying to get a little part time temperoy job up untill xmas, but im not sure what i could do and who would take on a pregnant lady at this stage. its all so annoying!!

anyway, just needed to rant lol

thanks for listening

Hi Layla,

Sorry to hear you are bored (actually I'm not as I am jealous :wink: . I have to go back to work on Monday and am dreading it ) I'm sure that with chrsitams coming up there will be lots of temp jobs that'll be coming up. The fact that you are pregnant shouldn't be an issue if its temp? xxx

Hi layla,
I have been on maternity leave now for what seems like an eternity, plus I took all my hoilday leave first, so I hav been off for nearly 3 months now.
I was worried about being bored, but with the chat room on this site it has been a lot easier. Its amazing how long you can spend just chatting to people, sometimes Im on from 11 in the morning till 6 in the evening, and time flys!

If you want to stay working, how about doing temp agency work, they will have loads now, as students who were filling the positions are all back at uni/college now. That way you can do as much or as little as you want depending on what you feel up to, and you can pick and chouse jobs. They will have no problem with you being preg as they are all just temp assignments anyway.

hiya cat

yeah im going to ask around in the agencys, also beanie was right, lots of temp jobs should be coming up now ready for xmas.

I just feel so bad, my OH is out working really hard and im sat at home doing nothing but eating lol

my ex hubby made me go out to work right up untill i gave birth to my other 2 kids so this time i feel really funny and guilty about staying at home.

I just want to help out a bit more with money, plus it will give me something to do and stop me being bored

Hi

I'm working as a temp and have had no problems.
I'm on a 3 month contract at the moment and a woman of 27 weeks pregnant has also started here on a month long contract.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back