so bored!

Layla

Reaction score
Im so bored today!

Had the kids home from school coz of the snow, so havent been out, there nan came to get them at 3 so i deicded to go for a lay down as i was tired, couldnt sleep tho so i just chilled and watched tv.

Jase is working late tonight so im on my own now, we are changing the kids bedrooms over soon, so im considering getting the paint out and making a start now to give me something to do.

whats everyone else up to?

Hi Layla

Me too, I'm so bored! I work from home on Fridays which is lovely but we had thick snow today so I cancelled my night out tonight (well it was a quick pre-theatre meal then the cinema!) and it feels like I've been stuck in the house a week!

DH is home though and we're also talking nurseries, we need to paint a bedroom for the wee one and get the cot etc, we might make a start on it this weekend!

Hope Jase isn't too late tonight

Lucy
29 + 3

Hi Lucy,

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your night out.

Good luck with the painting, i tend to start off with all the good intentions in the world but then get bored half way through and paint pictures on the wall or myself lol Im still trying to deicde wether or not to make a start.

I think Jase will be home by 8 so not long to wait, then i wont be bored anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back