• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sick of being pregnant

it just sounds a little harsh................ considering the women who are desperate for a pregnancy/baby.
no offence though chick........but it could be worded differently
:hug: :hug:

Huddsgirl said:
it just sounds a little harsh................ considering the women who are desperate for a pregnancy/baby.
no offence though chick........but it could be worded differently

Yeah thats what I meant... i assume though it wasn't meant that way cause sometimes when Baby Hay has a wiggle it feels really weird like a little alien...

i feel fed up, especially as everyone had me convinced bubs was gonna arrive early (even my m/w predicted it)... well im only 1 day overdue, so cant moan too much! i think id be ok if i had something to do everyday to occupy my mind... but i constantly thinking "ooo maybe today..... oooo maybe tonight...." thats the worst part i think! :(

After two miscarriages and years of no contraception, I had started to wonder if I was able to have kids.

Now I love being pregnant...I really do...and I always try and tell myself that I will miss it when I'm not pregnant...

but yes, its getting really uncomfy and I'm here knackered after lack of sleep again last night (spd etc).

but I still like being pregnant...

if you think about it, its just a matter of a few weeks out of your whole life and look what you get at the end of it!

Dawn

Don't get me wrong - we were looking into adoption earlier this year because after 3years together and a m/c last year I still hadn't gotten pregnant....and I'm very pleasently surprised that everything is going text book with our little guy :D :clap:

But I REALLY don't like that sensation where he drags along my sides or front instead of just kicking :puke: :shakehead: Kicks and puches are all fine and good but everytime he pulls an elbow or something accross me I have to put pressure on the area with my hand to counteract it because it just really freaks me out :shock: :(

Noor~ul~Usman said:
But I REALLY don't like that sensation where he drags along my sides or front instead of just kicking :puke: :shakehead: Kicks and puches are all fine and good but everytime he pulls an elbow or something accross me I have to put pressure on the area with my hand to counteract it because it just really freaks me out :shock: :(

I kinda know what u mean, sometimes my little dude does so odd stuff and sometimes me and him have to have words (like if he's wedging himself right up into my rib cage) we'll get there in the end it'll a;ll be worth it!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back