arghh (rant)

confuzed 88

Reaction score
arghh this is it!! i cant take it anymore i am fed up with bubs being inside i want him out!!!
i feel so bored n wound up..everyone is asking me whats going on..everyone else in my family has had their babies early... i seem to be the one that looks like is going overdue..i thought i wouldve felt atleast a twinge..or even increased discharge..but NO NOTHING!! i havent had braxton hicks..i pissed myself and thought waters broke lol no mucous plug...i feel so normal as if im not pregnant..
baby head still hasnt engaged and he's just floating around in there! y is my bubs like his dad? why oh why??
i know the end is in sight with a possible 2 weeks to go but why cant we have an eject button for the babys, once they are cooked we get them out!

Ooohh poor you. I was 12 days over with Joshua so Im prepared to go over this time. Its a bugger eh?

Poor thing :(

My mw told me that some babies heads dont engage until you literally go into labour.

It must be very frustrating considering people close to you have had early babies! I feel your frustration just try to remember they do say that every day in there for little man is a bonus!

I hope you have your baby boy very soon and that all goes well with labour and birth!

An eject button would be amazing :)

EJECT! EJECT! Yes please!! :hug: hope LO comes soon hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back