10 frickin weeks to go!!!!!

lealea85

Reaction score
I'm excited!!! I got 10 weeks left. Hopefully he will vacate the womb in 6/7 weeks.
I can't wait to meet my son but I have had enough of being pregnant. Hasn't been the most plain sailing n I've just had enough.

Mine went slow late 20's weeks and from 3o weeks flew bv- hope yours does too.
I now have less than 4 weeks to go! horaaayyy

Oh gosh I hope it goes by faster than the fast forward on my sky plus remote!!!

I'm dun

awww wooop! Hope it flies by hun. :dance:
Feels like yesterday i had my 20 week scan and now I have 7 weeks to go & 4 weeks till um full term :shock:

Last edited:
Woohoo so ur nearly there Girly. Fingers crossed he turns up at 37 weeks aye

Can't believe all of us are coming to the end! It's wierd, we were all in tri 1 together asking so many questions and here we are about to do this! Lol. I really hope I font go overdue, but the chances aren't great are they lol. Everyone seems to go overdue! Nightmare! Here's to on time babies :) x

I feel the same Lexi, i don't remember the lst person who didnt go overdue lol

Not much longer to go! I'm telling baby he/she can come anytime from 37 weeks when he/she is fully cooked, but not before.

Oooh my god, nearly single figures! Not long now, hang in there xx

Lol, I think it's dragging through but when I go into labour i'll probably wishing it was rewinding back lol ! I've heard usually first babies are late, is this true? Dont think I could handle having to carry all that weight for more than I thought I'd need to lol x

Make a pregnancy ticker

I've heard usually first babies are late, is this true? Dont think I could handle having to carry all that weight for more than I thought I'd need to lol

Oh please don't say that!!!! I don't want to go past 36/37 weeks. I've had enough already!!!!

I have my clary sage oil n raspberry leaf tea I'm not playing. I'm bored n want him out soonish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back